My name is Ryan Glennon; I grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago in New Lenox, IL. I have been playing sports my entire life and now am at Illinois State University to play hockey. I am an Exercise Science major and hope to open my own gym to train athletes and others alike to reach their fitness goals. I will also be going to fire academy so I can become a firefighter after I graduate. I just want to help people in any way I can.
– Hockey – 19 Years
– Volleyball – 12 Years
– Baseball – 8 Years
– Soccer – 5 Years
– Basketball – 3 Years
What do you hope to do with your degree?
– I hope to open a gym that is able to meet everyone’s needs no matter how they want to train.
Favorite thing about CrossFit so far?
– The community and how encouraging and kind everyone is.
Favorite and least favorite foods?
– Favorite – BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
– Least Favorite – Tomatoes
Favorite hobby outside of health/fitness?
One thing about you most people don’t know?
– I really love tattoos.
3 things you’ve done in the past year that were fun or you’re proud of:
– In the past year I’ve gone back to North Carolina to see the family I lived with when I played Juniors. Another thing that was fun was that I got moved back to defense in hockey, which has been good. I also just got a new 4.5 month old puppy who is 45 lbs.